Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ten Minutes of Elbow Grease

We have been enjoying these last few weeks here at the Nobel House.  The grass is green and long (we need to buy a lawnmower!), the flowers are beautiful and the weather is so enjoyable!  

Yesterday, I finally finished sprucing up the front door.  The grime on the screen door has been bothering me since we moved in, but was not a top priority at first.  I scrubbed and scrubbed and it looks so much better now.  I chose to paint the front door gray; I think it all looks fresh and inviting.  What do you think?










Recycled Paint -Only $10 per gallon and it works great!!


Still need to touch up the wall - Otherwise, It looks so pretty, don't you think?

Here are some photos of the flowers my daughter and I planted on Mother's Day:








I am so excited to have peonies!  The whole front of Grandma A's house was peony bushes - it was beautiful and fragrant.  Ever since I saw that, I have wanted the same thing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment