Monday, May 25, 2015

Excuses, Reasons and Something In Between

Happy Memorial Day 2015!  I have not blogged for 9 months (oops! Is that a bad thing in blogger world?)  I do have a pretty good reason for not blogging.  First my computer developed some kind of illness.  Then it died.  Poor computer.  Then I was busy with summer projects and traveling, and did not buy a new computer for awhile.  Then, my Internet did not work very well; and finally, I switched to a new Internet provider.

So, here I am.  Hopefully back to more regular blogging.

We have done a lot of work on the Nobel House in the past 9 months.  The most impressive change is the new corral that T has built.




                                                   Using our new corral to brand our calves.
                                                      Burning the last of the old corral.




No comments:

Post a Comment